Suggestions for my system: Preamp?

Especially for a recent college graduate, I am lucky to have such a nice stereo. It includes:

Magnepan 1.6QRs
NHT 12" powered subwoofer with an external crossover
Arcam CD-72T
Bryston 4B

Currently, my father's old Yamaha prologic (bah!) receiver is serving as my preamp. Also, I have AudioQuest cable, some decent interconnects (50 to 100 bucks a pop, not toooo expensive but not toooo cheap), and a Monster HTS1000 power conditioner.

I've been told that I really need a replacement for the Yamaha preamp. However, the entire aforementioned system was purchased for only 2 thousand dollars. Because I really don't have much cash, I've had to find excellent bargains and values.

So if you could kindly drop some suggestions for preamps that cost less than 750 used, I would appreciate it! My two criteria are: 1) It must be of sonic equivalence to my other components and 2) Must be able to send my towers AND my subwoofer a signal without using a Y splitter (i.e. the preamplifier must have more than 1 set of outputs). I really don't know where to begin looking, so thank you for your help!
128x128baltman
Baltman, there are some Bryston BP-20 preamps for sale here on A'gon for less than $750. Perfect. Newer design than your amp and well suited for any future "upgrade."
Between the Classe, Adcom and Bryston you have three excellent choices. Because they hold their value relatively well, you could probably choose any one of them, buy one on Audiogon, use it for a while and sell it for nearly what you paid for it and buy one of the other models to try. You can drive yourself crazy in the audio world by over-analyzing a purchase. Jump in. If the water's too cold move on to a warmer pool. These three pre-amps give you some freedom to experiment.
Awesome!

CONS:
BRYSTON: no remote
ADCOM: least good looking of the 3
CLASSE: none are available used that I've found

I'll have to make a decision. Thanks!
If you can stretch your budget a couple hundred dollars you can pick up a Bryston BP-25 with remote. Seems to me the simplicity of the Adcom design would meld nicely with your Bryston 4B?