Amp for Nautilus 805 - Krell KAV or Classe cap 101

I want to change the amplifier for my Nautilus 805.
I am currently using musical fidelity a3.2.
When playing symphonies, mf seems to lack in power.
I have placed the speakers in the living room, so I would say that it is a medium sized room.

I am thinking of changing to krell kav300i, or classe cap 101.
I think krell would have enough power to drive 805, but a little bit worried that it might sound harsh.
Cap 101 might not have enough power to drive 805.

Thanks for your comments!
duheepark
B&W does not design on Classe amps. They design them on Chord stuff.

I believe before that, it was Krell.

McIntosh also is typically used with B&Ws.
I am quite new at this but my setup consist of Nautilus N805 and a Classe CAP101 newest model.
The CAP 101 has plenty of power for the Nautilus. If I had to do it again I would maybie consider the CAP 151 but I could not tell you why (I guess because it's the biggest of the integrated). Some thread above mentions that B&W and Classe and tunned together. My dealer told me exactly the same. I am to new to state the difference between the 101 and 151, I mean sonically. Everyone can read that the design is not the same. The 151 probably has more reserve and a tad more bass. It is also 500 more $$. My next step will probably be CP47.5 and a CA101 leading to CA201 down the road. Classe is not for the analytical, pencil and pad technical freak analyser person who only wants to hear how an amp can reproduce sound. It is on the smooth side and is never irratating. Many poeple pair the Cap151 with N805.
B&W doesn't design their speakers with ONE manufactures amp. They use (or have used) Krell, Chord, Mark Levinson, Classe, etc. when designing speakers. One point of intrest is that they stopped using active preamps because they found them to be too colored. They were using a Mark Levinson 32 then dropped that for a passive (not sure on manufacturer) and then on to a custom built stepped resistor attenuator. On their relationships with other manufacturers I know that they import Rotel to the US market and Classe to European market. They stopped using Krell at shows not because they make bad amps but because they started making speakers which would infringe on B&Ws market. The same with Levinson when Revel came out, you notice Classe doesn't make speakers (yet).