If you were to carry a tube product line?

If you were to carry a tube product line for amps and preamps at a low to moderate price range say $7500 and under, which manufacturer would you consider and why? I have been reading many reviews of Art Audio, KR Enterprises, Weytech, Pathos, etc., and was just dreaming and having fun thinking about becoming a dealer at some point in time.

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
what aobut VTL? David Manley makes some wonderful sounding units, and has some great "entry level" products. I wish I had a dealer near me.
My first experience with high end audio was with a small audio "boutique" located along my walk to university. It was a small store which carried Sonic Frontiers products. Since then I have heard a number of different lines of gear but the the Sonic Frontiers gear will always have a special place in my heart. Like Unsound, I too would like to lament the fact that they are no longer in the market. However, that taken into consideration, Cary would be the line I would carry. Sweet sounding and eye candy to boot.
Rogue Audio. Quality tube audio with owners that are approachable and caring.

Their greed quotient is low, also. I believe their Zeus and 150 Monoblocks would easily sell for one-half to one-third more by most other companies. Same goes for the rest of their components.
Cary. I just bought a Rocket 88. I got the older version without the extra gain stage. My Sony XA7ES CD player drives it easily through the variable out.
This is my first tube amp since I sold my 2 Dynacos. What a leap in build quality & better sound.....
I agree with Richard 100% Rogue sells a great product and they have great customer service. Rogue amps could easily be sold and marketed for double the price if they were so inclined. However, they do little advertising and get little pub.