If you were to carry a tube product line?

If you were to carry a tube product line for amps and preamps at a low to moderate price range say $7500 and under, which manufacturer would you consider and why? I have been reading many reviews of Art Audio, KR Enterprises, Weytech, Pathos, etc., and was just dreaming and having fun thinking about becoming a dealer at some point in time.

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
I agree with Richard 100% Rogue sells a great product and they have great customer service. Rogue amps could easily be sold and marketed for double the price if they were so inclined. However, they do little advertising and get little pub.
I'd look into something that is under-represented within your geographical market. In addition to a few of those mentioned, what about some other well-established, solid-value lines that are also a bit tougher to find, like Quicksilver and Music Reference?
For a performance to value perspective, definitely Berning, I'm prejudiced but freely admit it, it is a great value folks but it sure ain't gone to pay the monthly nut. Its a hobby to the manufacturer and based on annual production, it sure isn't going to come remotely close to paying for a brick and mortar operation. But it sure would be a lot of fun to put this 10 lb amp against the heavy hitters in the industry, what a rude awakening!

To make the nut probably Audio Research and/or Cary. Is this a fantasy question? Who makes money in high end audio but the large market guys and those that have been in it so long they long ago forgot when or why?