Which Solid-State Preamp under $7,000.00 New?

On the following list of solid-state active preamps under $7,000 new, or under $4,500.00 used, which is overall the most utterly transparent,least colored, balanced top-to-bottom, neutral, dynamic, open, and 3-dimensional? Which passes the signal with the VERY LEAST degradation to it?
1.ARC LS3
2.AYRE K-1x.
3.HERRON AUDIO HL-1
4.KLYNE MODEL 7LX3.5
5.KRELL KRC-HR
6.PASS LABS X 1
7.PLACETTE ACTIVE
8.SIM AUDIO P-5
Thanks for your responses!
daltonlanny
I felt compelled to chime in here though I know nothing of any of the listed preamps, because you seemed to be decribing my preamp. I own a Sierra Audio K2 Fully Differential Preamp which I use to supply signal to two Sierra Audio Denali amps in mono configuration. They present an almost impossible load in balanced mode (1.1 kOhm), so that use of a stand-alone processor will have you unfailingly in the upper limits of the high volume threshhold. My example: the processor I use to do D to A duties on CDs and soundtracks is a Meridian 568 -- its volume limit is 95 -- alone I need it at 85 or so when I am 10 feet away. With the K2 in line, the difference I hear is that the sound doesn't seem as harsh or strained, but all the transparency is intact and I swear that it seems there is an extra measure of DEEP, DEEP bass information -- also seems there is more wieght, definition, tangibility of the sonic image. They retail for about $10K, so just outside your "new" price guidelines but I would think if you could find one used it be well within your used limit.
You have also left off the Rowland Synergy IIi, which would go well up on that list.