ok guys get me into 200+ wpc

i asked you which amp under $1200. can I get something of at least medium or above quality with 200 or above wpc for same money? (hopefully!) thanks for all the suggestions
dpm2340
I sold my Aragon 8008BB last week. I really liked the SAR labs amp and I put it in place of the Aragon briefly last week before posting it in Agon. It was a little bit laid back compared with the Aragon. Actually, I prefered it to the Aragon 8008BB. For years, I have been reading that the original 8008BB could sound a little bit forward. I never experienced this because I was using Cardas Golden Cross interconnects which are laid back. When I connected the SAR Labs to the main speakers(B&W N805Sig's) it sounded a little flat. I switched to some AudioQuest Viper interconnects and the SAR really came to life. I almost had a moment of weakness and contiplated keeping it. Alas, I'm in the process of downsizing, so it's now listed. I got tired of of all the amps and fat power cables. I had 6 amps - 2 aragon palladium 1k's, an aragon 8008BB, 2 NHT A1's and the SARS which was hooked up to a B&G center channel (bi-amped).

I purchased a Sherbourn 7/2100. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and listening to it yet. I spend between 16-22 hours a day sleeping. My few waking hours are filled with eating, personal hygeine, caring for my 3 pugs (not allowed in the A/V room) and if there's any time left over trying to make a few extra bucks to help pay the bills.

Thanks,
Prpixel, may I ask if there are any differences between the 8008BB and the 8008ST? And how do you compare it with the Bryston 4B-ST?

My speakers are SF Grand Piano Concerto and I would very much appreciate if you could advise me whether I go for the 8008ST or the 4B-ST. Currently using ARC D130 which lacked power and drive.

Thanks in advance.
The difference between the BB and the ST is the BB has 2 toroidial transformers (true dual mono design) and the ST has 1 toroidial transformer with dual windings (one for each channel). There might be other differences but I'm not aware of them. When I purchased my BB about 5 years ago I had a chance to compare it to the ST. The BB was a little more dynamic and sounded bigger. It also threw a slightly larger soundstage.

I've never had the chance to compare the BB to the Bryston 4B-ST.