Perreaux 350P

Anyone have any experience with this amp? Thoughts on driving N802's with it? Thanks
arthursmuck
Why is the Perreaux Silhouette SHX1 headphone amp selling for $599 at HiFI Farms when Audio Advisor sold it for $350,(an increase of 71%). Is this New Zealand Dollars or GREED?
Yes I am a partner in Sanibel Sound. I am sole owner of HiFiFarm. HifiFarm carries all the Perreaux line. We also carry numerous brands not listed on the site. Our local retail operation, Smith Mountain Sound and Cinema , carries Lexicon , Parasound, Revel, Sim2, ML , and a lot of brands you would recognize.
This facility has a complete Cinema in the store with all the latest offerings . It also provides complete home automation and integration through our in house engineering company Home Control Corporation. This part of the business has numerous crews and is owned and managed by Bob McClellen. Bob and his partners all hold engineering degrees assuring extreme quality installation and implementation.
The Distribution company carries , Piega , North Star, Perreaux, Fisch, Audio Tekne, Aloia,and others. Some of the above products are available by walk-in to our stores, others are only available through authorized dealer territories. See us at HE2004 .
Last but not least we have signed on with Glacier Audio and will present their system in a dedicated environment beginning June 1. We are excited with their concept and the offerings they produce.

Our retail facility is over 5000 square feet and located in Westlake Va. We maintain a full staff. We are committed to this industry and earn our entire livelyhood within it. Sanibel's warehouse is in Fredricksburg Va and we maintain a complete stock for immediate delivery to our dealers.
We also will produce ,through Sanibel Sound ,several hi-rez DVD-A's with AIX records this year. Keep an eye peeled as these will be beauties.
I hope this helps explain our position in the industry.
Regards, Steve Davis
Sanibel will distribute Perreaux through Speciality Audio Retailers. Audio Advisor is an e-tailer and catalog company. They were buying direct and selling at less than wholesale. The new prices reflect real world pricing for this fine product. Watch for the latest offerings which will be completely revolutionary to the industry.
Hi-Fi: Thanks for the clarification, but i'm almost sorry i asked. You should have pointed out your affiliation before having to be asked. Sean
>
The Perreaux products I heard in the past lacked dynamic contrasts.. well there were not any. Thin to the point of being anemic.These in tow of B+W's would create laser burn around your ears..Sounds as if a dealer may have gotten 120 day billing on stock items and 180 days on the store demo's..Tom