Anyone heard of DK design group?

I have seen the DK VS-1 Reference Integrated Amplifier up for auction both here and on ebay. For the price and from the picture it looks great. However, No mention anywhere else aside from the company website:

http://www.dkdesigngroup.com/newdk/index.asp

Any comments from anyone
d1575
Thanks Ed. I appreciate you're impressions of the VS-1. I'm leaving in the morning for CES and hoped to hear it there but don't know of anyone useing it there. I called a couple dealers and they didn't know either. Yes, I tried D-K also. No luck.
Let me know if you know anyone that's going to display it.
Thanks, Frank
"he has Atma-sphere MA-1 tube amps and huge Dunlavy SC4 speakers. We put the VS-1 in place of the Atma- spheres and compared. Even my friend commented the lows and mids were better, richer, warmer, and more detailed. The only area the VS-1 lacked in comparison was the very top end."

Wow Ed, now that is a significant comparison! Especially when your friend agreed.
By the way, I spoke to Daniel Khesin and originally there were going to be no intenal changes to the MK II other than the removal of the loudness circuit, as Audiophiles were wary of this function appearing on a high end amp. As the loudness button does not interfere with the circuit when not in use I did not see a problem with this, however I suppose if you have to make a living selling these, you have to provide what your customers want. Daniel told me that in the end they did make some circuit changes to the internals that if he had to quantify them improved the performance of the MK I over the MK II by 10%.