Krell Reliability?

I have heard a lot about many problems encountered with any Krell equipment.
Even their kps 25sc pre/CD Player and cx series arrived already badly built from its box.

Any comments?
128x128tomer_tsin
I love my Krell 330iL Integrated. I have owned it for about 8 months and worked perfect. About two weeks ago it went south and developed a mind of its own. Krell issued a return authorization and I sent it off to the Krell hospital. They have had it for ten days now and I have not heard back yet. Will let you know the outcome.
Before I entered the world of tubes I owned a FPB-200c and a KRC 3 and had no issues at all. Everything worked the way it was supposed to, and customer service was great!!
1) Kav 300i- problem (changing) the front panel.
2) Krc 3- no problems (I had it for 2 month)
3) Krc-hr- fixed before I bought it.
4) Kav 250a- problem with the power button on the front panel.
5) Fpb 200c (first)- no problems at all.
6) Fpb 250mc- no problems at all.
7) Fpb 200c (second)- no problems at all.
8) Kps 25sc- 1. problem (changing) power supply, 2. happand 3 days ago, still don’t know what is the problem?
9) Fpb 400cx (first)- replace by Krell.
10) Fpb 400cx (second)- yesterday its turned off & one side is warmer then the other one.
11) Kps 25sc- (belong to the importer- now its in my home) problem with one side & cast cards.

I still like Krell's products.

Tomer
a coworker of mine has a ton of krell gear & he simply raves about the gear itself & the service dept.

i personally dont own krell gear but i like what i see & hear when i demo it at my local dealer, i cant see krell being shoddy gear at all.

mike.