Tube amp for Avalon Eidolon ?

I have no experience with tubes, and want to give them a try on my Avalon Eidolon (not diamonds) speakers (87 dB sensitivity, 4 ohm nominal, 3.6 ohm minimum). I'm using dCS Elgar + Purcel front end and currently not using a pre-amp, cardas neutral reference cables. I listen mostly to jazz, some classical, some rock.

Looking for suggestions on tube amp(s), preferably with balanced inputs, but not mandatory. I'm willing to spend some money, up to say $15k, and will probably try to buy used.

Thoughts and recommendations appreciated. Thanks. John.
johnax
Do anybody try Eidolon with Gryphon Antileon Mono Block? Or MBL 9010?

How about Rowland 9?
Dear John: I don't know which is your amplifier but I know that is a SS one. I think that you have an exellent audio system for the music reproduction. If you want still hearing that music reproduction with what is in the recording then don't go to a tube amplifier. I think that you want that your audio system be ACCURATE TO THE RECORDING, a tube amplifier is a product that is very far from there.
All tube amplifiers works like an equalizer: they change its frecuency response with the changes in the speakers impedance that, normally, change with the frecuency spectrum.
So, if you change to a tube amplifier then you will have a heavy " make-up " sound reproduction.
Many peoples like it, I don't. A tube amplifier goes against the music sound reproduction: it is an equalizer, a expensive one.
John is up to you. What do you want ? What are you looking for ?.
Regards and always enjoy the music.
Raul.
I am using Sonic Frontiers Power 3 monoBlocks with my Eidolons. A very good match.
John: Maybe too late but....Joule-Electra Grand Marquis or Rites of Passage (depends on room size) preferably in Musicwood. Regardless of the yakk, there is nothing else even close. JMHO
VTIN: I had a Gryphon Dm100 and Anthileon later on wioth a pair of Avalon Eclipses some years back. It has been, at least for me, the best sonic match I have had between amp and speakers. I owned for my Avalons Rowlands (2 and 8), Metaxas Soliloquiy, ML23.5, Jadis DA5(the worst of all) and Gryphons (DM100, S100, Anthileon and Tabu Century). Now I am using a Pass X250 also with great success.

Fernando