Tube Amplifier for Maggies

I am thinking about buying Magneplanar MMG's and matching them with a tube amp. I can get a nice Antique Sound Labs Ki22 FOX, which has 22 wpc. I am listening mostly to classical music and Jazz in an average sized room at moderate levels. However, I like to listen to big symphonies, which require quite a bit of power from the amplifier. Any thoughts on whether this combination would work?

Thanks
szorn
You might also consider getting a set of ZEROs for whatever amplifier you get. Most tube amplifiers have difficulties with four ohms, owing to difficulties in the output transformer. The ZERO eliminates this issue. Maggies need more then 17 or 22 watts, but I have seen many people get by quite nicely with 80 watts.
Maggies will make your 22 watt amp sound its best. But, 22 watts will not begin to make the Maggies "sing". I have gradually increased the power of the amps I use with MG1.6, and at 600 wpc, (for biamp 80 Hz and up) I think that (finally) no further increase is worthwhile.
People are funny.

Maggies + tubes = MAGIC

I would question whether the ASL would have enough juice at only 22wpc, but I used a 50wpc ASL amp (4 X 6550s) and it was fantastic.

I also used an Audio Research D-115MK2 with my Magnepan 1.6QRs and it was probably one of the best-sounding systems I've EVER heard.

Magnepans are a straight 4-ohm resistive load, so as long as your tube amp of choice provides plenty of voltage and has relatively beefy transformers, you'll be fine.

What's your price range?
BTW I did have the Zero autoformoers and they are very nice and help a lot and fun to play with, but I still decided to go with a Plinius SA100 MKIII solid state amp.
I've heard the Music Reference RM-200 sound wonderful with the 1.6s and 3.6s. It is a hybrid unit featuring a solid-state input stage, and a pure tube output stage. Unlike most tube amps, it functions well with low impedance loads. It is also attractive, built like a tank, and doesn't eat tubes like other designs.