New Management at Atma-Sphere Music Systems

128x128wellfed
Did anyone see Atma-Sphere at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest? The Atma-Sphere Web site had said they would be there, but the only report I've seen so far is that Classic Audio Reproductions used an MP1, but not as a dealer/manufacturer demo. (He and Ralph had shown together many times in the past.)
Hi Joe- I'm fine. I'm sure the amps are well-built and all, but I've also got a Llano Trinity 300 sitting around that has become an orphan. My concern is not so much with the amps functioning, but that if the company goes down, which sometimes happens in these situations (esp. if they alienate the high end community), then the amps, which I bought to try-out, never having heard them, would drop seriously in value if I decide to stick with my present amp. Well, I guess if I ever get those big Soundlabs or Maggies, I will have a use for the Trinity anyways.
It was good to see Audio Asylum set up a specific OTL Aslyum to replace ASOG as well.
I'm getting a 404 Page Not Found error with http://www.audioasylum.com wtf??, can others access the site?

Satyam