Pass labs X600

Hello

I would like to know, what amp from another manufacturer is comparable to the Quality and potencial of the Pass X600 regardles of price. What amp can be consider to be as good as the X600. I'm in the market for a pair of monoblocks, but seems that I won't be able to find any X600 any time soon, so I need another options? Also what make Pass labs X600 so heavy? is it worth the weight?Any help will be apreciated before I make a decision.

Armando
armandito
I have been hearing a lot about these H20 amps...how does one contact Henry Ho to get more info?
Mezzrow, the website for H20 should be up in the next week or so. I will send you an email with Henry's phone number if you care to give him a call.
Armandito, if you are asking about the H20, you can click on my system link next to my moniker on this response. They are the monoblocks on the floor next to my speakers. I have one "closeup" that is a bit out of focus if you click on the amp link itself. If you want higher resolution pics, shoot me an email. They are very utilitarian and subtle in design. All sides are 3/8" aluminum, powder coated sides, back and rear in black. The anodized aluminum faceplate can be black or silver. I chose silver faceplates with blue LED. I think Henry has a few LED choices for those that want to match the rest of their gear. "H20" & "M250" are subtlely machined out of the faceplate in the bottom corners of the faceplate.
Here's a good set of pictures here:
http://69.10.206.123/community/default.aspx