Stillpoints LP Isolator Record Weight

Has anyone who has auditioned the Stillpoints LP Isolator (LPI) offer their opinion on the turntable accessory? I'm curious if it would provide any advantage over the standard VPI Record Weight / Periphery Ring combo.
jyoungpark
Jyoungpark, I have heard the StillPoint clamp audition on and off a large range of turntables at various shows one time while touring with Paul Wakeen. I have yet to hear a turntable that wasn't benefited. Personally, I have used it on my Bergmann SIndre tt with great benefit, although the screw on clamp that comes with it is quite good.

I know some who are using multiples of it on component and speaker tops for vibration absorption. I have tried it to some degree in such an application with little benefit, but I should say that all of my equipment is one StillPoints Racks or Component stands. Maybe there is little left to absorb.
Post removed 
Of all the clamps/weights I have owned, the Stillpoints LP 1 has been the best by far. I have 7 more of them I use on top of my components. Significant benefit using them that way too.
Benjie, I think I heard the Monza compared with the StillPoint LPN at CES. I certainly looked like it. It was no contest and they used the LPN the rest of the show. I certainly have never tried one, however.
I was using the LPI on my Technics SP10. The difference it made compared to my TTW weights was not subtle. It brought a level of clarity to playback that was prevously missing. It's expensive, but IMHO, worth the investment.

I say "was" above, because I recently replaced the standard SP10 platter with a newly developed copper/gunmetal unit from Artisan Fidelity. With the new platter, the LPI did not contribute anything over my Kuzma Strobi or standard Artisan Fidelity weight.