My Rogue 99 needs better isolation...please help.

I'm currently using ceraballs under a Rogue 99 and found them to better the BDR cones that I was using before. Although the microphonics are less pronounced than the BDR cones, I'm curious if a combination of four cork isolation pads under a maple board used in conjunction with the ceraballs would help with the microphonics. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
128x128bradz
I'm useing Herbie HAL-O Damping rings on all my tubes in my Bat VK5i preamp.They're the best I've tried for tube microphonics and they're reasonably priced. The Cable Company carries them. My preamp rests on a set of Symposium Rollerblocks, which are great for digital or tubes. Decoupling is the way to go for a tube preamp. The rollerblocks sit on a sandfilled Bright Star Audio bigrock. This combination gave me greater dynamics, better low level detail, and better decay. Happy Listening! Stan
I have used the Octal Tube dampers from Vintage tube services with great results. They have a website. not sure of address.
Another vote for Herbies Audio Labs Halo-rings. I use them in my Rogue 99 with immediate positive results. Recommended .
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Jphii-I'm using Ken Rad VT231'S with Halo rings which helped with the microphonics. Maybe I should try different tubes? Suggestions? Jeffcott-Where can I find info on the IsoBaseK and would a base with sand work better than a maple base? Are the Ceraballs considered a decoupling device? Finfinder- Which tubes are you using in your Rogue 99 and what does the rest of your system consist of? Thanks again in advance!
I have a Rogue 99mag. and you cannot stop the microphonics of the tubes you are using, unless you remove them. I love Tung Sol round plates but I cannot use them because of the microphonics. I have gingo balls under it and tube coolers on them and still they will be noisy, sell them. Get some Slyvania 6SN7WGT's are your best bet unless you can find some non microphonic round plates (they are the best in it, I think). Randy