Tenor Audio

Does anybody have any working contact information for Tenor? Their phones are disconnected it seems. Thanks.

Lou
txlef
A lot of people have been trying to contact me in the past few weeks and getting more and more frustrated in the process. I apologize if I have been so scarce.

I am available to help all Tenor owners with technical information and support until a further annoucement is made concerning the actual servicing of units.

Once again I apologize for leaving a number of you out in the cold. I've always been very close to the Tenor owners, in particular to the otl owners, and hope we can re-establish lines of communication.

Best regards, Stephane
Stephane, Good 2 hear from you! As an industry peer, & large supporter of Tenor otl products, its great 2 hear that stead-fast & true Tenor owners, now have the ability 2 get valuable real technical information! Those that jumped off the product (many begrudgingly I may add) may now be reading this thread with a tear in their eye! I must say, the many posts I’ve read laying claim that the “come-back” of Tenor was upon us, and than that now famous “we’re back” post on the Tenor website added nothing but further doubt. This is refreshing news! Thanks for the post!

Kevin Tellekamp – Silent Running Audio Inc.

----- Original Message -----
Hi Stephane, thanks for helping me out. The amps are
great. I hope your OTL customers take a deep breathe and
wait for you to get the shop set up.
Important email change: service@cdfaudio.com is now the email address to get service on Tenor Audio products.

Since nobody else will do it, I think I have to clarify certain things concerning Tenor Audio. I've been getting a lot of email and a lot of people are frustrated as there is continuing confusion about the state of the company.

As some people know, Tenor experienced a bankrupcy early last Fall. The company didn't file under bankrupcy protection so the company does not exist anymore as a legal entity. It was disolved and so was the owner's partnership. In this process, the technical team moved on to find a new home. We have joined Coup de Foudre Audio Video in Montreal, cdfaudio.com to create The Design and Service Center. This new venture is not administratively related to the endeavors of the past Tenor ownership.

This is important because it means that at this time, there is no warranty coverage for Tenor products as we are not the owners of the brand name or the intellectual property (even though it resides in our heads).

Please don't write to me asking for unsold amplifiers. It should also be clarified that right now, at this time, cdfaudio has no leftover NIB units for sale. The only assembled ones I know of, anywhere, are one pair of 15Wi's on sale in the classifieds. If you have doubts on the origin of amplifiers you are considering for purchase then I can help.

I'm sorry to be the messenger of this news. I don't think it was mine to do but it did need to be done.

Regards to everyone.
Ah, $20,000, and no warrantee, because the manufacturer vanishes into the night! I'll stick with Atma-sphere, thank you very much!

As stated earlier. Ralph Karsten of Atma-sphere can service Tenor amps, and his company and his Circlotron design have been around for 25 years!