McCormack DNA 500

Is the McCormack DNA 500 really as great as reported?
Anyone with enough experience to comment?
thf
I've always been impressed with McCormack amps and preamps. But have noy heard this one.
Yes Eagle,
I've seen your link to the DNA 500. It sounds too good to be true. I would like to hear from other owners of the amp. Sue Kraft ( if I got her name right) of the Absolute Sound thinks it is not as good as the EDGE NL 10. The IAR review sounds like nothing comes close to it. So, we've got some difference of opinion (as expected). Therefore, I would like to hear more views.
If it were as good as the IAR review said it was, then we are looking at the amplifier deal of the century at its price.
Chip Stern reviewed the DNA-500 at 6Moons, and basically calls the DNA-500 the best solid state amp he's heard. Here's the review.
There is a guy at the audiocircle forum with a very good system and apparently no shortage of cash. He has had many high quality amps in for a ride...he says the DNA 500 tops them all.

I can't remember his name but a search at that fourm should turn up his posts. You could then shoot him an e-mail regarding all the amps he has compared in his system.

His name may be Zybar?...not sure

Dave