Speaker Cables for Sonus Faber Olympica III

Does anyone have any suggestions for speaker cables for Sonus Faber Olympica III? I've read some reviews online and it seems very difficult to purchase cables without auditioning, but this is my situation. I really want to bring out the best of the Olympica III's, the soundstage, midrange warmth, instrument/vocal placement, and overall seductiveness of the speakers. I own a Primaluna Dialgoue HP Integrated Tube Amp as well. I am looking to stay at $2,000 - $3,000 new or used. I've had recommendations from various dealers pushing mainly Transparent Audio cables or Nordsot cables, and have no idea who to believe or where to start. I am an audiophile newbie and building my system from scratch. Thanks for your help!
djfst
Here's a thought and one that's worked for me really well throughout the years, first of all always buy used cables the depreciation is fast and furious. If you buy used and are reasonably patient and get a general idea of what things cost you can pretty much buy a cable, try it out for a while in your system, then resell it for whatever you paid for it originally. I have done this countless times and have pretty much kept at a break even point as i did my auditioning. I've become a fan or Robert Grost's Cerious Technologies cables. I'm not saying they will work for you but they seem intelligently designed and well priced. But I guess my main point is buy smart, buy used, and don't be afraid to try a cable out if you feel like its a good deal. Good luck and happy listening!
That's great advice Jond! Thanks for your input - and will definitely be keeping my eyes out for used gear. It does seem that many on Audiogon really seem to ask for unrealistic prices for some of the used gear (especially stuff that is years or older) and makes it harder to find a good deal, but hopefully something will turn up! Much appreciation for your time and input.
Djfst my pleasure I hate to see people agonize about what should be a fun and rewarding hobby. Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy the process!
Jond,

"I've become a fan or Robert Grost's Cerious Technologies cables."

Have you ever heard his speakers? He used Corian instead of wood on the higher end models. They all sounded great, though. Its unfortunate he stopped making them.
No I have never heard his speakers ZD, but based on his cables I'm not surprised. Robert seems to have a good handle on technology as it applies to sound quality. I'm a rather recent convert since he started selling direct here on Agon.