looking to go from seperates to intergrated

I currently am using a ARC Ls2b matched to a classe DR-9 amp and would like to consolidate space. any thoughts on a integrated that would be an improvement to my current system. My speakers are von/VR2's.
Thanks in advance
sean27
You need to give more info if you want other than generic recommendations or WAG's. What speakers, how loud do you play them, what size room, sonic preferences, tubes or SS, playback components and budget.
Candidates, depending on budget, cost in your area, availability; might include the YBA Passion Integre, the Lavardin IT, the new Classe integrated (DM series, I think), ARC VS i55, ASL Leyla (sufficient power?), the BAT VK -300X, Copland CSA 29 , VAC Avatar, Simaudio Moon I-5, Bel Canto eVo 2i, the new Edge integrated - good grief, everyone who makes good separates is getting into the high-end integrateds.

That's just scratching the surface. Not helping you narrow down much..., not sure of your VR2's power requirements.

I haven't heard more than four of these myself, without a chance to really compare - but I thought the Classe integrated pretty terrific with Wilson Watt Puppies. The rest, I confess, I suggest on the basis of reviews.

Let us know how you make out; I've got a soft spot for a nice integrated myself.

I know we have some YBA enthusiasts around (Warrenh?). Anyone compared it with the Lavardin, new to the North American market?
Although it is not a compact physical package, the Aronov LS-960I is an easy recommendation. I have played it through everything from mini-monitor Spendor LS3/5A's up through big floorstanding Clements RT-7's (transmission line bass, ribbon tweeter), with pleasure.
From a listening perspective, it is an "improvement" over most other realistically priced integrated amps, and also a "bargain" at a used price in the $1500 range.
Newbee is certainly correct that there is no universal unit, but the Aronov is at home with a variety of source, loudspeaker, and room choices. It is a unit sounding so fine that one does not feel restless to replace it.
THE VON SCHWEIKERT VR2's ARE 8 ohms nominal 20watt min 200 watt max,I am currently listening to the arc Ls2 which is a hybrid tube ss this matches p well with the DR-9 smooth transparent sound with nice sound stage. my musical taste range from Blues, rock. jazz etc:. my current room size is 13x18 this could change in the near future. I would like to spend between 2000 to 3000 and would spend more for a keeper. I am looking to possible expand later to home theater and need capability to handle that. I love to turn the volume up a notch when I can, but most of the time where listening at modest levels. How do some of your rec compare to levinson 383 jeff roland and BK design group.