Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Joe Robinson at the University of Akron's Wayne College in Orrville, Ohio on March 16, 2013. He's a "boy wonder" guitarist from Australia who is absolutely phenomenal. If you get a chance to see him play, I would highly recommend it.
Austin gives you a million opportunities to hear bands, known and unknown- standbys include Redd Volkaert at the Continental (where there are some pretty serious jam sessions when other folks are in town); we caught Lady Gaga's act during SXSW- reminded me of the old Madonna shows; Rob Stoner played a nice little jam session at our house in New York back in April; caught Jonny Lang at ACL; now, back in NY, will catch David Lindley over the weekend. A couple of acts that I always try to catch in the smaller clubs: Johnny A; Sara Borges (who we caught during SX); also highly recommend James Hunter, who always hits the Turning Point in NY on his way through. That's it for now.
Bobby Floyd's trio (Bobby on the B-3, Derek Dicenzo on bass, and Reggie Jackson on drums) weekend before last at Becky Ogden's house in Columbus. Becky opens her home to local musicians regularly, and there is little better than hearing local players with great chops with 30-40 jazz lovers up close. Bobby opened by playing "I Remember You" as an homage to a recently passed local keyboard guy -- Mark Flugge. Two wonderful sets.
The concert I've mentioned wasn't really last, but latest. Plan to go for Ian Anderson this October.