Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Agree re: Lobos. I always try to catch them when they play nearby (pretty often, since I live in LA) so I've seen them more than a dozen times. David Hidalgo is a truly fantastic player and Cesar Rosas and Louie Perez (when he steps out from behind his kit) are both impressive guitarists, too. Steve Berlin is a great sax man and the overall level of musicianship is pretty much off the charts (so to speak).

I also love their repertoire. Straight-up blues, rock, quirky covers, and a half-dozen Mexican folk styles. You never know what you're gonna get, you just know it's gonna be great.
I'm also with ones who likes Los Lobos! You should also listen to Matt Bianco especially if you've never heard it.
It's similar new-wave with ethnic influence.
My next concert in Montreal QC Anjelique Kidjo followed by
Mike Stern(Blood Sweat & Tears guitarist) than John Patitucci and finally Bill Frisell on my upcomming Canadian vacation.
Huge Matt Bianco/Basia fan! She was their lead singer but left the band to pursue her solo career. She than returned to record 'Matt's Mood' which IMO is the best MB recording. I was fortunate to catch them in Atlanta w/Basia during this time, what a show! Also a big Mike Stern fan! I own a bunch of his solo records and many more feat. him as a sideman. For those that may not know, his career goes SO far beyond having played with B,S,&T. He played in Miles Davis's band for years, and so many more notable gigs. His wife, Leni Stern, also happens to be a kick-ass guitarist. You're going to so many great shows in Canada, I'm jealous!;) Those guys never show up in S. Florida!