Love it, or Hate it ? (wood trim)

Well, actually not quite that strong!

I'm talking about wood trim on amps or preamps? Some of the wood appears to be quite beautiful, but I think that it looks "wrong" and I dislike wood trim! I'm taking an informal poll:

Hate= Would NEVER own with wood trim
Dislike= Would prefer no wood trim
Neutral= I could care less
Like= Would prefer wood trim
Love= MUST have wood trim

Also, if you live outside of the USA, would you please indicate so and your country, [if you feel comfortable giving this info]?

I'm just curious about preferences, and also to see if they vary in other countries!
fatparrot
May be a bit off-topic, but.......

We tried making some wood panels for our expensive amps. Exotic woods did not work. Hard to route out the logo, and it did not stand out they way it did on machined aluminum. However, on "plain Jane" woods, it looked good, and machined nicely. In the end, we scrapped the idea.
The new Accuphase reference 2-chasis SACD player has wood trim - looks awful. Cheapens the look of what is probably a world class player.

http://www.accuphase.com/model/dp-800.html

However, as mentioned earlier, Tenor and Pathos do a nice job of integrating wood into their products
IM on the fence ..But i have a Pioneer Elite A 71 with the faux rosewood side panels and on this one they look quite nice imho. Randy