Fisher Tube Amp Center Channel question

I have a Fisher X-101-B integrated tube amp, but not the owners manual. The amp sounds great, but not alot of power. There is a center channel output on this unit. Can that be used for a powered subwoofer, or is this not advisable? Using the unit to drive some satellite speakers and a seperate self powered sub seems like a good approach.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Charlie
charlie8521
There is both a Center Channel RCA output on the top side of the chassie, and the screw terminals for the center speaker connection.
I had a Fisher 400 receiver with the center channel output.I hooked-up a M&K powered sub to the output, and it worked just fine.
Looks like you have a 3 channel amp/receiver. I've seen them on other brands. You probably have 6 output tubes also. I would still probably use the r/l channels into a powered sub with a nice crossover. It won't hurt anything to try the center rca to the sub but how they summed the channels back then compared to a nice sub crossover is a huge difference.
It's only a two-channel amp, with the center channel being summed together. I'll hook it up both ways and see what happens.