Rowlands vs. Levinson Amps.

I was wondering if anyone has some experience on this subject. Rowlands new 501 monoamp vs. ML 436 ?
PT.
pthai
Can we throw Pass x.5 series into the mix here? I am a big fan of tubes, but only in the preamp I've had too much down time from the big power tubes in my history! The current Stereophile has a quickie review of the Levinson 431. I want something with loads of speed and impact, but sweet on top. I'm running Nautilus 803s which run a little bright. Is H2O the ticket here?

Peter
Has anyone read the 6Moons review on the H2O Signature that is up now? Hold your wallet until you do.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/h2o/m250.html
No one yet seems to have been able to compare the sound of H2O with the Rowland 301 or even 302.
Scarcity, I would think, have kept the two apart. The 300 Rowland series are seriously expensive. There are few of them about. There are even fewer H2O Signatures around. I, for one, would be very happy to pit my H2O Signatures against any Rowland.

On my Scintillas, the H2O sounds closer to real than with any other system I've heard.

BTW I don't mind the spartan appearance. I use to place record album covers over the big blue eyes of my X600.