Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Saw Fleetwood Mac last night too. I agree Christine's voice was excellent, smooth and rich. I thought Stevie sounded a bit rough, but this is in comparison to seeing her debut concert tour in '74. The band started out sounding a little off, but they pulled it together for a very fun evening. It was basically 2 1/2 plus hours of there hits, nothing older than Rumors however.
Minneapolis had a real concert last Friday I attended .
MN Orch. playing the Barber Cello Concerto which is a VERY hard piece but was well played and interesting.
Followed by Mahler 2nd which is , IMO, perhaps the most over rated work extant.Well played though.
I'm looking forward to upcoming BSO performing Mahler 3rd Symphony. It's a draining piece but one of my favorites in that there is so much that goes on. Mahler 2nd....OK but not the same.
Mahler said " My time will come" .
It did in the 60's when art became some clown throwing globs of paint on canvas, drug fueled noise was accorded musical status etc etc etc.
The problem with Mahler is there is FAR too much going on and it all is focused on him and his monster ego.
In short, a boring navel gazer .