Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
saw aerosmith at the oracle openworld private party last night. They sounded fantastic.
Mahler 3rd is a lot of things but drug fueled noise isn't one of them. Its perhaps the greatest singular work in the classical repertoire. That's a common assessment, not just mine. It's a grand journey from start to finish and has it all, perhaps more than many can handle in one big serving.

Ego is a common ingredient in a lot of great work. Some may just manage it better than others.

IMHO of course.
So long ago I cannot recall who or when. Is that bad?
I have seen/heard folks as I happen to come upon them (bars, festivals), but cannot recall last time I grabbed the Mrs., jumped in the car, and sped off to a concert. Ugh. Not good.
I like Mahler's 1st--a lot. I heard another Mahler (2nd?) symphony performed a few years back and it was like 90 minutes of driving through a Kansas wheatfield until the chorus sang for a minute and transported us all to a better place. It was not worth the effort. But again, I think his first (The Titan) is just fine. The rest is not for me (I have checked some other Mahler symphonies out on recordings)
Last one I heard was a local country music band in the local park's outdoor amphitheater during the local fall festival. It was free. Nice!

Live concert experience opportunities are all around for music lovers at all price points. You just gotta take the time to seek them out.

I paid a few hundred a couple years back to see Paul McCartney at FedEx Field in DC. IT was wonderful. But its the last time I plan to pay megabucks for any concert. I did it in that I am a huge BEatles fan and had never seen any perform live. Now I've been there and done that one.