What can you tell me about First Sound pre-amps?

Only recently have heard about these pre-amps. Are they as good as they are made out to be? Is the least expensive model as good as say a R0land Synergy? I live in Seattle and have never heard of this pre-amp so any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jerry.
dumboatc8da
Time for me to eat crow, confess my sins, and otherwise expose my idiotic tendencies: I MISS MY FS PREAMP. Not sure what the hell i was thinking selling it!

Maybe I'll get a used one, maybe a paramount, though they're really rare to see.
Art, is this after having spent some time with the deHavilland? Try a little b-b-q sauce on that crow. I hear it goes down easier that way.
good one, Boa2, but i prefer hot sauce, and not that weak Lousisiana stuff, uh-uh, Im talkin some of that Korean make-you-see-God hot sauce on my crow.
Art
Sorry to hear that you're regretting the sale of your FS. :-( Have you seen this on the 'gon?
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?preatube&1121548272

hope your back in the saddle soon.

paul
hi paul. i certainly did see the ad. i have emailed him 3-4 times trying to get basic info (age, condition, seriel #, even a picture), but no replies. From a zero feedback member, it's enough to shy me away. I was drooling at it, though - no doubt