Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Trampled by Turtles at The Catalyst in santa cruz. Unfortunately someone decided people would enjoy the music more if it was turned up to heavy metal distortion levels. Absolutely ruined what I think would have been a really good show. I could stand about 4 songs worth and then left.

On the positive side, the opening act, a band called "The Record Company" out of L.A. was really entertaining. Despite being a rock band, they played at a much more reasonable level so you could actually hear detail in the music as opposed to the cacophonous drone of TBT.
A joint concert with Gregory Porter and Van Morrison in the open air at Blenheim Palace, a beautiful Baroque castle near Oxford in the UK. Both were excellent, I preferred Gregory Porter, what a great supporting group. Van was his usual curmodgeonly self. Not one word to the audience in the whole set
I went to Fleetwood Mac in late Feb, great show. I went to Lucinda Williams in early June at a small 1150 seat venue, that was amazing. Great sound, great performance, great venue. Loved everything about it. I am still playing something by her almost every day since.
Here's are two suggestions for acoustic guitar and bluegrass fans. Run, don't walk, if you get a chance to hear Jim Hurst, best known for his stint with the Claire Lynch Band, but a wonderful guitarist with a velvety, smooth baritone voice. His solo shows are truly memorable. Check his many You Tube clips, but see him live if you are a picker.

Second, if you haven't heard Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen, well, just do it. Beautiful singing, great tunes, lots of variety and complexity, and monstrously good guitar, mandolin and banjo. I heard them in Denver recently and just wanted to gas up the car and follow them to the West slope for the next gig. Can't wait to hear them next week at Rockygrass!