Sugden a21 question....

Hello,
I need a little help as a relative novice. I just bought Gallo Reference III speakers (which I love by the way) and am now looking into a new integrated amp. The Sugden a21 is very intriguing to me, but I wonder if the 25 watts of class A power is enough to drive my 88db speakers. Any information would be very appreciated.
Thanks.
jmurray16
I second JeffJarvis. Although specs would indicate otherwise, sometimes the amp design is key to driving a pair of speakers properly. Real life example: a pair of X-1 and SW-1 two way monitors and their passive 10" woofer tower stands. They are supposed to be driven with a minimum of 100 watts+ of SS power...I drove them with a McCormack DNA-225 at 200 watts/channel..ear splitting levels, a Sonic Frontiers Power 2 at 110 watts of tube power...great sound....and also with a Sharp EX-111 that cost around $89...digital all in one unit with just 20 watts per channel. The last pairing was amazing. I did not bring down the house, but I was running hard enough to feel the bass in my chest. You might be surprised or disappointed with the pairing of the Sudgen. Can always buy used and later sell.
So you guys think that the Sugden, may be powerful enough? The amp really intrigues me and I would love to hear it first, but that does not seem possible. I do not need ear-splitting levels, but I want it to be controlled and be able to play semi-loud. Thanks for your time.
I own the power amp version, the A21a, and I have used it to run a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethovens (91db at 4ohms). It is an excellent amp and sounded great with the Beethovens at volumes as loud as I cared to listen with a wide variety of music. Also used it with a pair of ADS L-1290s (90db at 8ohms) with equal success. It is a sweet-sounding amp for sure.
I power two Soliloquy 5.3is with the Sugden integrated AMP. I get up to about 40% on the dial and it fills the house with sound (2100 square feet). My Denon A/V receiver at 70 watts per channel cant even come close. Class A is a whole different ballgame.

However, the Gallos require more power than Soliloquys without a doubt. The sensitivity rating cannot guide you well. You will have to pair them and see.