New H20 Signature S250

After reaading a lot of reviews about these amps, i emailed Henry to build me (2) S250 to biamp my speakers, I have an immediate response from him and this is what he say:

Hi Patrick,

The Amps are the Signature Stereo which has an addional Big Toroidal
transfomrer which makes it a true dual mono design, for $300 more which
makes the amp now $2800. Of course, The amp is improved over the
regular stereo across the whole Audio Spectrum. If you want the regular
version stereo, let me know.

Thanks for the number and I'll try to give you a call sometime today.

Henry

Does anyone yet owned this amp?
rneclps
Jeff- until you get an upgrade PSU in your TCS and do some very basic upgrades to your 2150s, you have have no idea what the TacT units can do. FYI- the best power conditioners I've found for digital equipment are the RSA
units.
I lived with the S-250 for 6 months. Now, they are coming back as the Sigs.

I have an SET/300B based system and a Threshold S-500 amp. Sinced I shipped my H2O, I do not have the urge to listen to music anymore.

I miss my amp!
My amp is back! Now it is the Signature S-250.
My oh my, what a big improvement!

Happy listening
Amandare:

Yep, and it'll get even better. Makes a very, very good amp into a great amp. Based upon my listening and the small price difference between the standard and Signature, I bet the the Sig will WAY out-sell the standard so I've been encouraging Henry to skinny down his product line to just two models, the mono and stereo Sigs, and offer upgrades to the existing fleet of standard units.

I still think a really interesting comparison would be between a pair of stereo sigs passively bi-amping and a set of sig mono blocks. The price points are the same.
I know everyone participating in this thread is very excited about the H2O. I have also heard a lot about H2O and other digital amps. How are they compared with the Antique Sound Lab Hurricane / 1009 mono blocks? I loved the ASL and they are presently my upgrade target. But I would like to leave my options open.
My humble system: Marantz SA-14 Ver 2 (modified superclock and Blackgate caps), Supratek Chardonnay pre-amp, Mirage M7 speakers, Audience power cable, IC and speaker cables. Listen mostly to vocals, jazz, live music, classicals. Thanks.