Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Hi,

I have not checked in for awhile. I moved in June to New York in order to care for my dad, and hope to return often. I will ultimately come back. Although it is not my preference to live in Long Island once again, it is good for this hobby :-) I had three dedicated lines installed, bought a nice component rack, and use my father's formal living room for my 2-channel and the dining room for my home theater!!! I care for him all day, and although he has little short term memory, he has figured out where I spend my time :-) I am in the living room, on my "Perfect Chair", listening to music!!! Relax the Back sells this chair. Go check it out!! I have the discontinued love seat model so my wife can enjoy the hobby!!
Hello Gabbea007, Welcome to the Las vegas Audiogon chapeter.:) As you can see we don't post here much, but it's always good to hear from from some one. An audiophile society here in Vegas? I can't even find a really high end audio shop here, :( Not that I could afford them., but it would be nice to here some really high end rig's to at least have a sound reference to. PM, Sorry to hear you had to leave, hope everythings going ok with your dad. Just thinking about living in NY this time of year made me go put on a coat:) The good thing I guess is there are alot more high end dealers in NY then in vegas. Drop a line every now and then to let us know what you've found.
I think vincent stereo on charelston can do it. There are two used stores there. One is Vincent the other I do not know the name. They look cluttered inside but, Bobby is the person you want to talk to,he probably can do it or tell you where to go. Hope this helps. Baxel
Hi Everybody,

Life is not much fun taking care of dad in Long Island:-(
I either cook or listen to music :-)! I did get to go to my first audio club meeting last night. There were ~ 20 ppl ranging from 40 to 80 yrs. old. I had a lot of fun. It was the president's house and he was showing Pipedreams with an Italian tube cdp, and an ARC amp. Of course, I heard a bunch of new music. Making new friends to exchange ideas and discovering new music is what its all about:-) I hope you guys get a club rolling before my return. I told dad that I needed one week ~ New Year's to visit Las Vegas. Well, maybe 10 days :-) Catch y'all at CES!!