Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Pmrodier i live in las vegas bufflo& charelston area
i'm intrested in the resualts in the audio quest sky's and ridge street comparison
I have an exemplar 5910 w russian tubes i'd like to compare to your apl 3910! let me know if you get a club together ....Frank
I am visiting Vegas in August for a wedding coming from Hawaii. I am looking to buy my new system while there. Can anyone recommend a couple (if there are) good high end audio shops.
Thx.

Joe in Hawaii
Joe,

I personally head down to Scottsdale AZ to buy my high end gear.

I have been to three high end shops in Vegas to look around, and have a listen.

premiere home entertainment

www. premierehomeentertainment.com

they are in a very big building. Lots of theater rooms cool to just go check out and have a tour of the different rooms and play some music. This one the significant other actually may enjoy going to.

Image Sound & control

Http://www.ImSoCo.com

Nice little shop with good people.

there was a third that I went to once but can't remember the name.

I haven't been to any of these shops in over 2 years so things may have dramatically changed.
You would think in a city built on excess, there would be more high end shop's in Vegas. I've lived here for 13 yrs and am disappointed with what we have here. Premier and Abbott's, if there still around are probably the closest to high end stuff we have in Vegas. You also might want to look at some of the online manufactures like Outlaw and Emotiva. You'll save a couple of hundred, which could be put towards speakers or cables.