Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Hey guys,

I have not been to Abbotts in a long time so I do not know what they have. As for Premiere, Kim and Jim are great to deal with. They are limited to only a few brands that they push. I think Image Sound and Control use to be named something else but, anyway they carry a completely different product so it is nice to see other items. There is another place down on Vallet View,Creative Home Theater and they are nice also. As with anything, I would do my homework before I really took any one's word on what to buy. If you are looking into prepro's, I would look into the Integra DTC 9.8/Onkyo pro Prsc885p exact same units except for the face and has gotten great reviews. Look up the AVS forum or Sound and vision forum. I only found one person here who would sell it to me at a nice discount and I like it better then the Anthem that I was going to get. Good luck
I agree with what has been posted - Premiere has the nicest folks and Creative Home Theater has the biggest wow factor. There is so little here that I'm looking forward to a Southern California trip this month to visit a few shops and get caught up...

John
I've been looking to get a few audio nuts together for a few years now.

Maybe do something like the first friday of the month rotating hosts each month.

I would be willing to kick things off in February if a few people wanted to come over spin some records and maybe share a few good cuts with each other. Or if someone wanted to bring some IC's or speaker cables we could compare them?

I'm located in the SW right off the 215.

Its only two weeks away lets see if we can put something together.

-Nigel
Nigel:

I responded to your email and will be there. Hopefully we can get some others involved...

John