tube amp will drive von schweikert VR4-jr?

Hi
Need assistance -
Do you owners of VSA VR4-jr have experience driving them with any tube amp ?
i'm considering moving towards tubes but not sure they will have enough power for the speakers.
icorem
You have to buy whats reliable & cheap on this market. My amp, the Sonic Frontiers SFS80 is an excellent anp for his
speakers.THese amps are avisble at abuot 40 precent of original listing. Also there must be some modes that we would be interested in.
They sound excellent with a PrimaLuna Prologue 2. Granted you don't have all of the solid state grunt and sheer power, but you have finesse and quite reasonable bass. Highly impressive.
Surfgod: "You have to buy whats (sic) reliable & cheap on (sic) this market."

Why do we have to do that?

BTW I'm using Quicksilver V4s on the MR/treble of the rather insensitive Eminent Tech. 8s, and they (BOTH of them!) sound fabulous...best I've ever heard (but I don't get around much to listen to SOTA systems).
I would suggest 100W minimum. I have a 50 watt ASL amp and it drives them ok, but not in triode mode. I am going to give the bass 200W each channel with solid state and use my ASL tube amp for the mid-high at 30W. The bass driver uses most of the power.
I am using 75W VAC Avatar Super with great results. Not quite as good as SS in the bass department, but overall very good.