Audio Research ls 15/16 Tube rolling

Hi !
Anyone who had some tuberolling to ARC LS 15.
Some tubes that have worked better than others?

Regards
olcm
Sirspeedy- I think you mean 5358's. I used these in my LS15. I realize that there are Ediswan's relabeled by Siemens and Mullard Edi's.RFT ect.. Most of the better Edi's were made pre 80's anyway so as long as they are early Vintage Edi's..That would be my choice...But. Id look at the 6H23n-eb from ATSI and forget the Edi's!
Kehut,would I be able to mix the Ediswan 6922's with the Edi 7308(5358's)in my 3 tube phonostage.I probably would not do this,but would like to know if the option is viable as far as you are concerned.Thanks!I have a low noise set of each!
Probably not a great idea IMO. A 3 tube Phono stage usually dictates the use of matched low noise tubes for best sonics. Mixing 6922/7308 here may not be wise..different tubes with different characteristics of gain, noise ect..Your 5358's may also produce a harmless "pop" or "ting" when using the mute switch or changing source selector..Ive seen this happen in some pre amps with 5358's... But your free to try of course! :)Just MHO..Ken