Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Hi there....
Just saw this; I'm Jeff....a beginner audiophile, rediscovering the stereo bug I got in high school many, many years ago. I am in the process of rebuilding my system, based around my Arcam Alpha 9 integrated and power amps, which I bi-amp with my B&W 805's. I'm picking upsome vintage pieces (Marantz 6300 turntable.....), supplementing it with other stuff: saving up for a Steve Blinn rack, got all sorts of other plans.

I see this Las Vegas thread is quite old and doesn't look very active any more....but I just wanted to say hi. I'm in Green Valley.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hey is there "The Show" at CES anymore? I don't see it when I google search. Just want to know what audiophile stuff is at this years convention gig, jan 8-11, 2013. Anyone know, and where it might be?
Hi Jeff, I'm just west of the Strip. Good to hear form someone around here.

Avgoround: Yes, THE Show is still going on...theshowlasvegas.com It's @ the Flamingo.
Hi Dave....good to hear from you, too!
What's your system? Any recommendations for good dealers in town?
Jeff
Right now, I have;

Bryston 4BSST amp and BP6P preamp

JBL S4700 speakers

Technics 1210M5G turntable

Onkyo DX-7555 cd player

Well, the only real high end dealers in town are Premiere on Ft. Apache and Russell. And there's Image, Sound & control on Industrial. That's it.

Talk to ya soon!

-D