Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
I need to drop by Audio Xpert some time. I wish he had a website with a list of items he has for sale...or be open on Saturdays...
Hi Jeff,

That's cool. I want to do it too. Seriously. It could be a lot of fun and a learning experience. Anyone that's interested, pm me or reply to this thread. Thanks.

Dave
*sigh* I guess it's not gonna happen...maybe it just wasn't meant to be...:(
Ok, last time here on Audiogon...

I am interested in starting an "informal" audio group in Las Vegas. There are not any other groups of this kind in the area as far as I know.

Basically, this is just to field possible interest to see if we'd have enough folks who'd be willing to show up, discuss, and enjoy learning about and listening to audio-related stuff.

I'd like the group to be "informal" in that we'd have NO membership dues, NO president, NO board, etc. Meetings would be once per month on either a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. The first meeting will be at my humble house with my humble system.

Other meeting locations can be discussed. Beer (or other enlightened beverage) drinking is expected. Food will be eaten.

If you're interested, let me know.

dave_a_2005@hotmail.com