DK Design VS- Reference vs Signature

Have any of you compared the sound of the standard VS-1 integrated by DK Design to the sound of the recent "signature" model? I am very curious to learn DETAILS of how they compare.

Please only respond if you have performed such a comparison. Please be specific in your response.

Thank you.
Art
artmaltman
Tube dealers sell on E-Bay just like they do on Audiogon or their own websites or over the telephone. E-Bay, Audiogon and personal websites are simply marketing opportunities...virtual storefronts. One should not make the mistake of assuming legitimacy comes by way of one venue and not another.

Legitimacy and trust comes via an established history of positive feedback, either here, on E-Bay or by word of mouth, regardless of the product being sold.
LARRY YOU ARE THE MAN!!! This is excellent service for an excellent product.

Thanks
Larry,
When I took the older pair out and replace it with the new pair. Every thing was fine. But when I put the older pair back in, the right channel tube lost its vacuum. It stop lighting up. I really don't understand how this could have happened. Can you explain to me what happen and How can I prevent this from happening?
Ron
Dan, Shari is indeed working for LSA/DK, and what a pleasure it was to spend time catching up with her at CES! I did not drill her on whether she prefers Thiel or LSA speakers ;-)
Art