Looking for a integated amp.

I'm looking for a integrated amp [new or used] to match well w/ my Monitor Audio 5i speakers and 500se Cambridge cd player? My budget is $700. Musical taste is all over the board from Emmylou Harris, Buddy Miller and Lucinda Williams to the Beatles, early Stones music 64-70 and everything in between.
Thanks
trip
go for the mistral....I was thinking of making an offer for it simply for a backup unit.
The Primare A20 Mk II might be just the ticket; an excellent unit for 600 used. Just hit today.

LFD Mistral at 575; definitely.

Roksan Kaspian at just over 600 looks good, too.

Arcam Diva at under 400 might be good.

Cary SLI-30 (tube integrated, 30 watts) for 655/bo might be the ticket, too.
I used to have a set up of my monitor audio 5i with Accuphase E202. It worked very well. I saw a E202 selling here for $600. This interAmp is an exellent one for the money. It is quite old but I like it, even today it is still currently in my bed room system. Only negative side of this interAmp is the speaker connections, It is too small. I upgraded on my interAmp with a better speaker connections in the back.

It will work well for you if you don't mine a vintage interAmp.

I am from CA and have nothing to do with this seller. The only thing I recommended is make sure all functions of this interAmp working good before paying it.
There are plenty of good options in your price range. I just sold a Roksan Kandy MKIII for less the $600. It was a wondeful amp for the money. I owned an Audio Refinement Complete and much preferred the Roksan mainly on the basis of convenience features. Although different, they both sound great.