Are there any MFSL bootleg copies around?

Have recently seen Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon" for a fraction of the $175 asking price I've seen on this site. Is $50.00 a good price for this disk or $175 considerably high? As always thanks for your help.
128x128artemus_5
You should be able to find one from bgriffi5@tampabay.rr.com Brent is awesome and has a huge selection of sealed and mint MFSL CDS and Lots of Audiophile LPS too . Tell him Bruce From NYC sent you . I bought lots used MFSL from him & they always were great!
"bootleg" is the term generally used to describe unauthorized recordings; e.g., recordings of concerts not meant to be released (many such recordings have now made their way unto commercial lists--for example, dick's pick's). i'm aware of NO mfsl's that are true bootlegs. what you're apparently referring to are counterfeits, of which, as already noted, there are many. and remember some are so dumb, or perhaps so smart, to counterfeit $3 bills. -cfb
I'm with Cornfed. Bootleg's refer to re-released, unauthorized copies. In my experience, there is NO such thing as a "Bootleg" Mo-fi. (Georgio was from Spokane, WA).

You can buy issues for less money from "Mom and Pops" sellers on ebay. You know, folks that haven't played a record in twenty some years, however, all of a sudden they are qualified record graders/sellers. Grading is subjective at best. I suggest finding a dealer/seller that follows the Goldmine grading standards.

Good luck,
Brian