All in the Family

The Jones' are my favorite, Hank, Elvin and Thad. Bach's and Romero's close behind. Other favorite family musicians?
mes
I could have said including Maybelle's son-in-law, June's husband. He married into the Carter family. There is no "Cash family," except for John and Rosanne. Then you could include ex-son-in-law Rodney.
Forgot Robin and Kevin Eubanks, both of whom I've seen. Robin with Dave Holland Quintet a few times. I guess if I've seen em more than twice, must be a favorite :-) Ah yes, Scott, Sun nights while growing up was Bonanza night, who could forget the theme. Who'd a thunk Ben woulda raised a werewolf. Also remember the first time I saw the Kinks, again I believe on a Sun. night, I think on Ed Sullivan in my youth. Dave Davies, the first metal guitarist IMO. Appreciate the comments above, quite educational.
Ah the history of popular music is littered with such family ties,here are some examples not already given,all of which have at least done some decent stuff.
Dire Straits.
The Jacksons
Sparks
Buckleys-Tim and Jeff
Dylans-Bob and Jacob
AC/DC-Young brothers
Harveys-Alex and Les
Scorpions/UFO-Schenkers
The Carpenters
Eno's-Brain and Roger
Let's not mention Oasis.....obviously too there are many husband and wife teams-Richard & Linda Thompson etc.
New cult band The White Stripes feature in all categories since they are rumoured to be either husband & wife or brother and sister depending on which press you believe.
Sparks with Russel and Ron Mael( this town ain't big enough for the both of us),saw them at the Civic Theatre in Akron Oh in mid 70's. Didn't know Alex Harvey had a brother, saw the Sensational A Harvey Band in the 70's also. Was his bro in the band? Sad to say, missed the Carpenters :-)