All in the Family

The Jones' are my favorite, Hank, Elvin and Thad. Bach's and Romero's close behind. Other favorite family musicians?
mes
Sparks with Russel and Ron Mael( this town ain't big enough for the both of us),saw them at the Civic Theatre in Akron Oh in mid 70's. Didn't know Alex Harvey had a brother, saw the Sensational A Harvey Band in the 70's also. Was his bro in the band? Sad to say, missed the Carpenters :-)
Mes-Les Harvey played very early on with his brother-pre SAHB,by the time of SAHB,he was playing with Stone The Crows (lead vocalist Maggie Bell-a sort of Scottish Janis Joplin)tragically he was electrocuted and killed on stage in 1972-he was only in his mid-20's if I remember right.
What about the Osmonds, and the Partridge Family - the Brady Bunch recorded some pretty good stuff also :-)
Ben, I'll have to check my LP's for Lee Harvey on the early SAHB. Sounds like he succumbed to the same fate of another old favorite of mine Kieth Relf when he was with Armegedon, who I also recall was electrocuted, either onstage or in the studio while playing.Pops- saw the Partridges open for Mountain years ago, remember thinking how much their drummer, Danny B. reminded me of Bonham :-) Sadly, I've not seen any live recordings of theirs released.
Mes-Keith Relf ex-Yardbird was killed at home whilst playing electric guitar....yours in tragic trivia