New Massive Attack LP: 100 th Window

Had to purchase this the day it came out...first impression is this is more "poppY" and less dark than "Mezzanine"...any thoughts...Im sure over time I will have formed a better opinion...and since I like the bulk of their material...will have this in my player for some time...
128x128phasecorrect
I had plans of getting it this weekend but something came up and I will not have time to buy music this weekend :( so next weekend it will be- it was on my list to get, as well, when I first heard about its release- I like your taste in music Phasecorrect!
I wasn't aware that they had a new LP out, but one piece of music that I always pull out when auditioning new gear is Unfinished Sympathy from their first album. Great stuff. Cant believe it came out in '91. I will look for 100th Window.
A piece of trivia... my brother in law was friends with some of the guys in Massive Attack in Bristol (England) in high school.
Check out the review in www.pitchforkmedia.com This album doesn't sound too promising. That won't stop me from buying it of course.

-Karl
Evidently MA is down to one guy...the white dude...3-d...and many guests including Sinead O'Connor...oh boy...