Ozzfest,can I handle it?

I want to go Aug.11th and take my daughters boyfriend (17)
Korn and Disturbed are also with The Oz Man.
I'll be 48 by then.
My only concern is the rowdy kids.
I like all 3 bands and have most of their music so thats no problem.
Will I get creamed??
david99
Most likely :o) Just dress old and act old and I don't think the young punks will try and hurt you- if you try to dress like them and act like them I would put money that you will be sore the next week+ I am more than half your age(doesn't that make you feel good) and I wouldn't risk going to a concert full of people who have nothing to lose. Either way it sounds like you have a guide to take you through this zoo so go for it! Just let him no if you are to be harmed he will never see your daughter again.
Tim-You're a riot!
Hey! Drive across state and go w/me!! You can crash at my house.
My (very passive) brother who is a year younger than me went to see Dave Matthews last year at the same venue (Darien Lake) near Buffalo.
Some punk called him an old man and knocked his cap off.My brother (very passive) punched the kid in the forehead sending him on his ass.Then 2 teen chicks jumped my brother and we all know how they fight! Security was all over them and in the melee my brother snuck away and hid to keep from being busted.I guess they hauled the kid and 2 chicks away.And this was a Dave Matthews concert!
This is the same venue that country singer got on a cops horse and took off and got busted.The lead singer from Pantera was busted for cracking a security guard over the head w/a mike.
What the are these kids up to these days!
When I saw Aerosmith in an indoor arena in the mid 70's all we did was blow off m-80's and bottle rockets..lots of burned hair but...kids!
Come on Tim,you can be my body guard.Mario told me you are a big dude! $40 bucks a ticket! Let me know!
just stay away from the mosh pit and you should be fine. Let the younger kids go in there.
Break out a musty old UFO or Triumph concert tee, preferably faded from black to grey/purple, and nobody will have any interest in you at all one way or another.
More to discover