Rush albums sound quality

I've been a long time Rush fan and as time has passed I've been able to buy a better system.
The thing is that I've realizaed that even Rush remastered cd's soun very bad, poor instrument separation, Geddy's voice sounds bad, etc.

I know it's not my system because other cd's sound great, from Dream Theater to Miles Davis.

Any one agrees ?
foxtrot
Ben you are right of course but Iwould simply hope something positive could be done to improve them to the level the music deserves.
hAVE TO SIDE WITH BEN...THE 20 BIT REMASTERS SOUND VERY GOOD...EASILY SURPASSING THE mfsl cd OF YEARS AGO...AND IN MY HUMBLE ESTIMATION...SURPASSING ALL BUT THE MOST PRISTINE ANALOG ON A VERY HI-END (2K) RIG WITH TUBE POWER...RUSH RULES...
Would love to know where Maxcast got the information on the SACD releases? All that I am aware of is a DVD in dolby digital 5.1 titled RUSH in Rio which comes out on the 21st of October. There is no mention of the other CDs being released in SACD format. I am getting my information form the bands website Rush.com. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I am not a rush fan, I am a RUSH FREAK and I have to say that Moving pictures is one of my audition cds as well as counterparts. I think the production and sound quality from a rock band is great! Vapour Trails may not be the most polished album I've heard but I think it is a reflection of the energy in the band.It is certainly a great test for any system.If it is in fact true that Rush will be available on SACD the divorce will be finalized cause I'll have to buy a player the day of the release!!
I remeber seeing Rush in '76 I think - they were touring A Farewell to Kings. Thanks for bringing back the memories. Will have to look into getting some Rush.