what are you listening to lately?

I'd like share some of my more recent favorite finds in hopes that others will share some of theirs....thanks for looking & sharing.

Solomon Burke-Don't give up on me
My Morning Jacket- It still moves
Peter Wolf-Sleepless
Eastmountainsouth-self-titled
Derek Trucks Band-Soul Serenade (& his last, Joyful Noise)
Lizz Wright-salt
Kathleen Edwards-Failer
128x128pehare
the new Dave Matthews solo album - Some Devil
Counting Crows - Recovering the Satalites (currently)
Alison Krause & Union Station - Live
YES - Talk
the new Steve Winwood album - About Time
I've got to chime in again, after listening to the new EmmyLou Harris CD today. It's really good, with that shimmery Lanois-like texture that her last CDs had. Different producer this time, not Lanois, but a friend of his. Also, I picked up the new Joan Baez CD and it's one of her best. She doesn't use her operatic voice that some didn't like (including Dylan). Maybe age has taken a toll on her instrument, but the mellow smoky voice on this CD, and her selection of other people's songs (esp. Greg Brown's Sleeper and Ryan Adams' If I Needed You) make this CD one of my very favorite recent purchases. By the way--both these discs sounded great on my ARC tube integrated. Very warm and detailed.
Emmylou's new CD just arrived, but haven't listened to it yet. Glad that Sc53 liked it!

Been mostly listening to the Dylan SACD remasters (when not rooting on the Cubs!)
Have y'all heard Gus Black's Uncivilized Love? Wow !!! Very fine writing, melody and audio quality.

Also Sue Foley (several, incl. Big City Blues), Lori Lieberman (Home of Whispers), Train (Drops of Jupiter), Jane's Addiction (Strays), Eva Cassidy (imagine) plus various Cowboy Junkies and Steve Earles. Good thread -- I'll have to check into some of these recommendations.
Cheap (3/12.77L($20)) HMV compilations of jazz standards compiled under "Diva", "Batterie" (Drums), "Violon", "Sax", that I picked up at HMV at Heathrow this summer. Only good deal there.