Peter Gabriel and music like his

Hello,

I'm a big fan of Peter Gabriel and his music in every aspect. Do any of you know of well-recorded musical styles like his whether female or male. Thanks.
canucks0
I enjoy Peter's Secret Garden DVD concert if you have DVD I highly recommend it.
Oddly enough I find that Dave Mathews on his new CD Gravedigger sounds an awful lot like Gabriel
Does anyone know how the new Dave Mathews or Sarah Mclaughlin albums sound? The last two Dave Mathews albums weren't that great and Sarah hasn't recorded anything in five years so who knows if she still has it.

An honest critic would be nice.
Hasn't anyone recommended any other artists on Peter's own Real Wolrd label? I REALLY liked the Adrian Sherwood release titled Never Trust A Hippy. Great world-beat/ethnic/dub instrumentals. Very trippy and superbly produced by Sherwood. Another few great Real World releases are by Jocelyn Pook. She produced that spooky ritualistic music used by Kubrick during the masked sex ball scene in Eyes Wide Shut. Her work is more classically based with electronics with sometimes operatic vocals. Impeccable production again.