What will you be playing to celebrate?

Now that mass-murder Saddam Hussein has been captured, what will you be playing on your system to celebrate? Quite a few tunes come to mind, but I think I'll start with Tesla's "Modern Day Cowboy."
thsalmon
Mghcanuck,

You are correct in what you say. And I agree, the goal of the UN is a noble one and one cannot give up that goal. Dialogue between nations usually helps to diffuse bad situations before they begin and on that level the UN works well. Hopefully, tools like the internet will open the doors to various freedoms where none existed before. Let us hope anyway.
Thanks everyone for your posts. Seems like the majority of Audiogoners are sane, even though there is a contingent that consistently hates the U.S. It's wonderful that we have free speech so that they can freely expose themselves to others.
"....a contingent that consistently hates the U.S."

ouch. Hey, at least we have not yet accused THIS President of murdering a cabinet member......
So, what are you Viridian, the hall monitor? Does freedom of speech bother you only when faced with opposing points of view? If you do not agree with the majority of the posters here then step up to the pump and say something meaningful rather than a snide comment about this being a troll. Prior to the current conflict in Iraq these forums were a daily barrage of anti-US sentiments and we had to tolerate them, especially the never ending, "where is Saddam?" after the war began. Now we have him and you're not happy with that. Give us all a break, please. If you don't like this crowd you didn't need to even click on this link.
Patrick, I deleted the post; sometimes there is too much heat and too little light. I love freedom of speech and the constitution. I consider myself a good American but opposed the war in Vietnam as well as the action in Iraq. I do not consider my viewpoint to be anti United States, but pro peace. I vote in every election, pay my taxes, and am involved in several civic causes. My opinions differ with those of Thsalmon, and you as well. I do not appreciate being called less than sane because I disagree with the prevailing opinion. As Thsalmon said, and it may be the only point that we agree on, this is a great country due to our tolerance of dissenting opinion. Your suggestion that if I do not like the kids then I should leave the playground is quite amusing. Somehow I thought we were here for an exchange of ideas, that we were all welcome and equal here. Some are just uncomfortable with viewpoints that conflict with their own.