Suggestions, please...

Can anyone give me some suggestions for expanding my knowledge of classical music?

I tend to prefer Vivaldi, Mozart, Saint-Saens, Rachmaninoff, Gershwin (I know Rachmaninoff and Gershwin aren't technically "classical"), and some Chopin. I will be up front and say I hate Wagner and Copeland, and am not too keen on Mahler, either. Not much of a Beethoven fan, except for parts of the 7th and 9th.

I am interested in learning works of some other composers, though, so I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
fab4fan
Thank you...I forgot to mention that one. Are there any other works by Bach you'd suggest (besides the "Tocatta Fugue in D Minor)?

I know nothing of Brahms, either.

Thanks!
How about Respighi's "Ancient Airs and Dances"? The Mercury recording is available in both mediums. Bach's "Cello Suites" are very nice, as are the "Goldberg Variations", especially Glenn Gould's reading of them.
Please list the particular pieces of compositions that you like from your list of composers.
Rachmaninoff not classical??
If he lived in 20th century id doesn't mean that he's not classical. He is by all his means and ways to write music and so is Prokofiev, Skryabin...
Alphred Schnittke is another story...
Auaarons:
Mozart-everything.

Vivaldi-"The Four Seasons" and "Gloria"

Saint-Saens-"The Swan" and "Danse Macabre"

Rachmaninoff-Piano Conc. 2, Piano Conc. 3, Variations on a Theme from Paganini

Gershwin-everything, but "Rhapsody in Blue" is my favorite.

Slipknot1-Ancient Airs and Dances sounds interesting...I will have to check that out. I've heard of the "Goldberg Variations" but don't know if I actually know them.

Marakanetz-I said that because I had a piano teacher who constantly corrected my for saying he was "classical."

Thank you everyone!