Has Anyone heard the New 200 gram CSNY "Deja Vu"?

I would like to know has anyone compared the MFSL Release to the New 200 gram Classic Records Release & what do they think?
kaleidakol
Listening to it as I type this. "Carry On" is playing. Lots more bass, good spread of instruments left to right and vocals in the center. Surface very clean and quiet. Cover is a magnificent repro. Best yet: the memories of listening to the original back in the day...
Allman's LP arrived in the same shipment. Have not listened it it yet.
It arrived yesterday. Unpacked it, took it over to the VPI 16.5 for a quick clean with Record Research fluid, vacuumed it and put it on the table. Cued the stylus onto the leadin groove of Carry On and loe and behold, a nasty short ski jump of a warp once per revolution that sent my Koetsu heading toward the ceiling.

#%$!

Called Elusive Disc and they are sending a replacement. I will have pay for the return shipment of the defective pressing.

This is the second pressing I have pruchased by Classic Records that had a defect on the lead in (nasty noise on a Louis Armstrong recording).

Stay tuned.
At 40 bucks plus shipping I think they're a little pricey. Classic records is going out of the mail order biz after this weekend. I think elusive disc has this for 36 and free shipping. If someone ships you a defective disc the return shipping should be on them. Otherwise you're paying for their mistake.